Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Midsummer Night's Dream

By William Shakespeare.
In the Historic Browning Theater at the Union Station Running July 10 through July 17 (no show on Sunday.)
Tickets are Adults: $8.00; Children 3-12: $5.00 and Seniors 65+: $6.00.
Tickets can be purchased at the door or from Me. I will earn a prize if you buy them from me!

Tickets make great gifts . . . and remember that Muad'Dib will be playing Lysander for only one performance: July 17! (it will be the first time we have ever kissed romantically on stage!)

This play is FUNNY! I will post pictures as soon as I have some . . .

2 comments:

Taunya said...

The play sounds incredible. I am excited to come and see it. Keep emailing me the dates & times so I don't forget. We would love to come on the 17th when we can enjoy both of you performing. T.

tiggermama said...

I'm so excited! It will be Awesome to to make it to the historic performance! Go Bard's Salve. Love you! ;-)