After reading Wildbound's list, and also having nothing of interest to blog about, I thought I'd try my hand at it.
Three things I'm afraid of:
1. The sound of wind through the trees at night.
2. Breaking my ankles.
3. River, Liam or Muad'Dib getting hurt and not being able to help them.
Three people who make me laugh:
1. My Muad'Dib
2. My brother Jeff
3. Ryan Paskins
Three things I love:
2. Cuddling my kids
Three things I hate:
1. Windsheild rivers
2. Shoes left in the middle of a room
3. Spiders in my living space
Three Things I don't understand:
1. How a microscopic egg can one day become the child that I cuddle.
2. Why so many people instinctively look at me like a leader.
3. How people can live in dirty houses. I don't mean messy, I mean dirty, and how they can survive with all the windows covered at all times by big heavy blankets!
Three things on my desk:
1. A shapes box full of toys.
2. a bottle of Febreeze
3. Muad"Dib's plate empty of pancakes, but still smelling of syrup.
Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Thinking about my conversation last night with my brother.
2. Listening to River mumble as she happily slaps Liam's back.
3. Listening to a bunch of Mudockens saying, "Hey, what's happenin' Abe?"
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Write a book and have it published.
2. See my children grown and happy.
3. Live near the ocean.
Three things I can do:
1. Make Muad'Dib laugh really hard.
2. Immitate almost any accent.
3. Tell Muad'Dib where anything is in the house at any time.
Three things I can't do:
1. Can peaches.
2. Milk a goat.
3. Mix essential oils into brilliant blends.
Three things I think you should listen to:
1. The Producer Revolution, past and present and future podcasts.
2. Muad'Dib sing "Anthem" from Chess
3. Me and Teisha sing "Home Again" from The Scarlet Pimpernel.
Three things you should never listen to:
2. A cat . . . doing their thing with another cat. Ewww.
3. Victim music (as in "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson).
Three things I'd like to learn:
1. The best way to take care of my body, so I can loose unnessecary weight and hike Subway again.
2. Techniques for balancing my energy and thereby controlling (positively utilizing) my emotions.
3. The entire content of the Constitution of the United States.
Three favorite foods:
2. Garden grown tomatoes.
Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Super Ted
Three things I regret:
1. Not loving myself during my first pregnancy.
2. Becoming addicted to Anger.
3. Becoming a Sugar junkie.