Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jensen Family

Saturday, September 27, 2008.
Drive down to Eagle Mountain to take family pictures for my cousins, The Jensens.
Here is what resulted: Enjoy. This one (below) is my favorite.


My cousin was amazed to discover how beautiful she was. She was even more amazed when I told her that this is how she looks in my head every time I think of her.





Not sure why I like this one (below), and still: I really do.







It was hard to get a smile or even attention from the girls, being as they had fallen alseep in the car during the drive up Lil' Cottonwood canyon. Which - By the way - is gorgeous! Everyone should go for a drive. YAY for Fall and it's beautiful colors!



2 comments:

Fedaykin said...

Calebs got it goin on. Almost like he's trades his salvation for a magical voodoo camera that can take no bad pictures.

Sayyadina said...

I'm sure he would appreciate the sentiment, but I took these pictures. And I didn't have to trade my salvation. I simply needed to consecrate it.

We traded. We both feel like we made out better than the other, which means we did it right!

Value for value is the way to go!

And thanks.