Friday, December 12, 2008

Husband Tag

1) Where did you meet? The first time was at the North Ogden Library, where we were in a production together at the wonderful ages of 14 and 15. We went on a few group dates, though none when he actually talked to me ("Hey, I was on a date with someone else!" he protests). So the most important meeting was at the Ogden LDS Institue when we both made Folk Dance.

2) How long until you got married? 6 months from when we met, about four months from our first date. Yikes.

3) How long have you been married? Seven years in February.

4) What is your favorite feature on him? I'd have to go with his mouth. Everything about it, and everything that comes out of it. I love that I can please him by feeding him and that he has such a beautiful voice. He's so smart and says such caring things. I have never been so well complimented as those that come from his wonderfully kissable mouth.

5) What is your favorite quality about him? He invariably creates a feeling of safety. I endeavor to repay the favor. I also love his love for learning. And he is incredibly funny.

6) Does he have any nicknames for you? Not any real consistant ones. I remember the first time he called me "Chels" though. And he got a real kick out of me picking "Sayyadina" as my blogger name and Xbox handle. Mostly I guess he calls me "Womern." (and no, that's not a spelling error!)

7) What is his favorite food? Tiramisu. Or anything flavored with the Sauce of Service :)

8) What is his favorite sport to watch? I would guess Soccor, but he doesnt really watch or follow sports.

9) When was your first kiss? Sometime after Thanksgiving, but I can't remember the exact day of the month. We had gone to Temple Square to see the lights and I thought I was giving him glaring signals all night . . . but I guess not. When we got back to my house, we were making popcorn for a movie and he kissed me in the kitchen. Who knew it would be my last first kiss!

10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Laugh. No matter the context, we love to laugh together. Very few people can get Muad'Dib to laugh like I can. And vice versa.

11) Do you have kids? Two. One of each.

12) Does he have a hidden talent? If by hidden you mean that most people don't know about it, then . . . hm . . . I might say it's his writing. He is a talented writer. He's also a very good soccor player. He also has a talent for seasoning meat and cooking without a reciepe (like his mother!)

13) How old is he? 28.

14) Who said "I love you" first? I did. But who knew it first? He did.

15) What do you admire most about him? Most? Most. Above all the other things I admire about him . . . He is not afraid of change. I don't know that he's afraid of anything.

16) What is his favorite music? I think it's vocal accapella jazz. Ick. He also really enjoys rock, though. And broadway. He's quite well rounded.

17) What is his favorite book? Probably "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand. It's certainly the one he's on my back to read the most!

18) What is his favorite movie? He says it's Amadeus. But he never watches it. So I guess I don't know.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I know what he is afraid of.

Sayyadina said...

My Curiosity is piqued. Do tell.