Friday, June 29, 2007

There's No Place Like . . .

A common morning at home with the two spawnlings: Lemur comes upstairs to show me a "present." I help him wrap the puppy in a blanket and ask if the puppy has a name. Lemur thinks for a moment then exclaims the name: Roman. How adorable is that?!

Rivulet always looks like she has just gotten away with something. In this case, she had unwound the chord of an x-box controller and was attempted to wear it like a necklace. She already loves jewelry!

1 comment:

Fedaykin said...

Delightful little anklebiters. And what a deliciously apt pic you've added to your title! Consumate visual synchrony with your paradigm! Wonderful. It all makes me long for the magnificent mundane of family life. But then I think of my CBR and I remember that all a woman would do is come between us.