1. What's his name? Kaleeb Muad'Dib
2. How long have you been married? 6 years and 9 days.
3. How long did you date? Two dates before I went to Japan, then one month and two days after I got home. I did the math once, and the amount of time we spent together in the first three weeks was the equivalent of a four month relationship consisting of three four-hour dates a week. Basically we were inseparable.
4. Who eats more sweets? My honey.
5. Who said I love you first? I did. His answer? "I wanted to say it first." He was waiting for me to be ready to hear it. It surprised us both.
6. Who is taller? Muad'Dib
7. Who can sing better? We're both pretty amazing singers. But I'd have to go with Muad'Dib. He makes my knees go weak.
8. Who is smarter? Muad'Dib. Hands down. Though I have my areas of excellence.
9. Who does the laundry? Me
10. Who pays the bills? My Man. To quote: "He makes the living, I make the life worth living."
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. But right or left isn't important: closest to the kids is the determining factor.
12. Who cooks dinner? For the first four years of our marriage: Muad'Dib. The last two? Me. And I'm pretty great at it. As Muad'Dib says: "The sauce of service is always better than the salt shaker of self-sufficiency." Basically that translates to: "I'll eat whatever you make and it'll taste better because I didn't have to make it." He's so cute.
13. Who drives? Mostly me. But Muad'Dib is a great side seat driver. =)
14. Who is more stubborn? We are both very good at concession and compromise.
15. Who kissed who first? Muad'Dib kissed me. Long after I wanted him to, btw.
16. Who asked who out first? I asked him, but he couldn't make it. The first date we actually went on was instigated by Muad'Dib.
17. Who proposed? We decided together. He asked, but just as a formality. Once we knew, we knew.
18. Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation. My husband is Lord of the Manor, and I am equally Lady of the Manor.