While waiting for laundry to emerge from the dryer, and while my children are behaving VERY well, I find myself surfing the blogs this afternoon. So, in the spirit of Wildbound, off we go.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Because we got home late, Muad'Dib let me sleep in until 9.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Have to go with Pearls. I like a sparkely diamond as much as the next girl (they are our best friends, after all) but there is something warm and feminine about a string of pearls, or one that hangs delicatly from a chain on the smooth white skin in the hollow of your throat . . . Ummm. pearls.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ratatouille. Not at all like the previews and full of valuable lessons. Very surprised with the voice choice of Linguini. It's the teacher from Incredibles.
4. What are your favorite TV shows? Angel, Buffy, Bones, Medium, The Office and 30 Rock.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? An application of the fifth amendment works nicely here . . .
6. What is your favorite cuisine? grilled
8. What foods do you dislike? There used to be a lot. Now I can't think of anything. Is that a good or bad thing?
9. Favorite chips? Fritos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Sons of Provo "With every fiber of my being I'll be true to thee, as I magnify our love as a missionary. Just put your life on pause, we can fastforward when I get back (ack, ack)."
11. What kind of car do you drive? Gold Oldsmobile Sillhouette 2001
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Roast beef with romaine lettuce, Muenster cheese, Mayo, mustard, tomatoes and the veggie du jour. (zuchinni, avacado etc)
13. Which came first, the chickien or the egg? I really dislike this question because it is not asked for informational purposes. It is basically asked with one person sneering at another, hoping to get a rise out of them as they defend their response. Questions for argument sake alone aren't worth asking or answering.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Right now I don't feel comfortable in anything I wear. Back in the day it was my plaid pajama pants and fitted blue Old Navy shirt.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Scotland or that big water park with Muad'Dib in Brazil. I'd also like to see Peru.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm going to have to go with Wildbound and say no clothes is good. But if I must pick a brand . . . Old Navy.
17. Where would you want to retire? Retirement is not a 'goal' I spend my time on. Where do I want to live the most of my days? Somewhere near water where it rains alot.
18. Favorite time of day? Sunset or the middle of the night when I can see all the stars and Max is overhead.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccor or Muad'Dib sword fighting
23. Pepsi or Coke? I don't drink either anymore, but in the day Pepsi over Coke and Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi. But best soda ever? Still Ginger ale.
24. Favorite Animal? Penguin
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am consistantly in a better mood in the evening. I think it's my years of theatrical programming.
26. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure. But Playing with my hair is better than almost anything else I can think of
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My friend and my sister-in-law are pregnant. My 30 yr old friend is getting married to a great guy. Rivulet has two teeth. Lemur knows who Joseph Smith is. I find that exciting.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A marine biologist, a lawyer, a forensic specialist, a crime scene analist, a princess, a wife, a mother, an author.
29. What is your best childhood memory? I have had a great enough life that I can't pick one "best" memory. But in the intrest of sharing, I'll go with the morning my parents woke us up for Scripture study and prayer, we all sat on my parents bed talking about our favorite memories, laughing so much it hurt.
30. Piercings?Just my ears. But I don't wear earings. My ears only take sterling silver, and those earings are expensive.
31. Ever been toilet papering? Yes, once. But I'm much more proud of the time I decorated a boys room with rose bush branches and green crepe paper to answer him for a dance.
32. Favorite day of the week? Muad'Dib's day off.
33. Favorite restaurant? Most consistantly: Chili's
36. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip or Lemon Custard.
37. Favorite fast food chain? Wendy's.
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Never
39. From whom did you get your last email? Kira
40. In which store would you choose to max out your Credit card? No credit card. But spend all the money in my account? I could do it anywhere. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
41. Bedtime? Anytime
43. Last person you went to dinner with? Out to dinner? My brother and sister.
44. What are you listening to right now? An Episode of Bones.
45. Your favorite color? Generic answer: Red. More honest answer: whatever makes me feel good and resonates with my soul when faced with it.
46. Biggest or most memorable scar? C-section scar.
48. 4 jobs I've had in my life: Bookseller, Actress, Singer, Personal Assistant
49. Four films you could watch over and over: Dune, Children of Dune, Pride and Prejudice, Enchanted April
49. Four places you have lived: Ogden, North Ogden, Rock Springs, Wyo. That's it.
50. Four places you have been on vacation: Carmel-by-the-Sea, Bear Lake, Lake Powell, Japan
51. Four places I'd rather be right now. My grandma's ranch, the mall with a wad of spending cash, in Muad'Dib's arms, Lake Powell (Willow Creek)
52. Four people not living you'd like sit down and have dinner with? Grandpa Jack, Marie Antoinette, Martin Luther, Grandma Phiz.
53. Three things that might be your Soul Purpose? Besides motherhood and wifehood: Author, Actress/acting coach, life coach.